Ingredients & Usage
MycoTic Shield contains powerful, botanically-enhanced mushrooms shown to provide critical benefits for key areas, including:
- Energy, stamina and mental clarity*
- Microbiome health*
The mushrooms in MycoTic Shield are enhanced during cultivation, by using a specialized herbal growth medium containing sixteen potent botanicals which impart additional immune-supportive and detoxification properties to the mushrooms. Research confirms that adding specific nutrients to mushroom growth medium allows the nutrients to become incorporated into the full-grown mushroom mycelium.*
The four mushroom varieties in MycoTic Shield are rich in active compounds that give them a diverse range of health-promoting properties specific to immune function, detoxification, neurological health, and other areas.*
- Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum) is a well-known adaptogenic “longevity mushroom” prized in Asian herbalism. Reishi contains over 400 active compounds and has been extensively studied in numerous areas of health. It is shown to significantly support immune defenses, neurological function, detoxification, and energy production, among other vital benefits.*
- Turkey tail (Trametes versicolor) is included as another potent immune support mushroom, which works by inducing expression of specific immune components. It is also shown to help combat fatigue, with robust support for the body’s energy production systems. It also provides antioxidant and free radical scavenging benefits.*
- Cordyceps (Cordyceps sinensis) plays a supportive role in this formula. Cordyceps is a classical adaptogenic mushroom and contains over 200 active compounds that are shown to promote health through multiple mechanisms. Primary benefits include support for immune function, antioxidant activity, energy production, neurological health, and others.*
- Shitake (Lentinula edodes) supports and balances numerous aspects of immune function, including support for gut immunity.*
- PLUS: Beta-1, 3-glucan (purified from Saccharomyces cerevisiae)—potent compounds found in fungi that are shown to boost the activity of specific immune cells. Beta-1, 3-glucans are added to the finished formula to provide additional synergistic immune support.*
As a dietary supplement, take three capsules, 1-2 times a day, or as recommended by your healthcare provider
|Serving Size: 3 capsules|
|Servings per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV**|
|MycoTic Shield Proprietary Blend of Herbally Enhanced Mushrooms Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum) ,Turkey tail (Trametes versicolor), Maitake (Grifola frondosa), Shitake (Lentinula edodes)||1.9 g||†|
|Beta-1, 3 glucan [purified from Saccharomyces cerevisiae]||75 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established|
|Other Ingredients:Vegetable capsule (Hypromellos and, water), vegatable celluose (Bamboo Fiber)|
Powder As a dietary supplement, take one scoop, 1-2 times a day, or as recommended by your healthcare provider
|Serving Size: 1/2 scoop (2g)|
|Servings per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|MycoTic Shield Proprietary Blend of Herbally Enhanced Mushrooms Cordyceps sinensis isolate (Cordyceps sinensis), Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum) ,Turkey tail (Trametes versicolor), Shitake (Lentinula edodes)||75 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established|
FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions
Are MycoTic Shield capsules less potent or effective than the powder form of the product?
Both MycoTic Shield powder and capsules are equally effective. The powder, however, may be absorbed into the bloodstream more rapidly.*
Where Does the Beta-Glucan Come From?
The Beta-glucan is derived from yeast - but the mushrooms also contribute a substantial amount of B-glucan, which is naturally occuring in the mushrooms.
I have an Allergy to Mushrooms – can I Take this Product?
Yes, the mushrooms contained in MycoTic Shield are non-allergenic, medicinal mushroom mycelium. For individuals concerned about Candida (yeast condition), the medicinal mushrooms contained in MycoTic Shield are actually designed to support and balance this condition, and will not aggravate yeast related conditions.*
Where are the Mushrooms Grown?
All medicinal mushrooms contained in ecoNugenics® products are cultivated in a strictly controlled, certified organic environment in Northern California.