It’s virtually impossible to avoid pesticides completely, especially glyphosate. Glyphosate is the most widely used pesticide in the US today, despite being banned in many countries, and demonstrating long-lasting effects.
What are the Health Impacts of Glyphosate and Pesticides?
Throughout your life, pesticides like glyphosate and others can cause lasting harm to your body. Pesticides can bioaccumulate in cells and tissue, damaging vital organs over time. This lifetime of low-level exposure means that you are being poisoned every day. That can cause serious health issues – some that we already know about and others that haven’t been directly linked to pesticides yet.
Reports show that even after washing, conventionally grown foods can still contain some pesticide residues. That’s why you must protect yourself against pesticides every day—using research-based strategies to proactively rid your body of these poisons, and greatly reduce your risk of the harms they can cause.1
The Best Way to Protect Yourself from Pesticides and Glyphosate
Because you eat every day, you need to proactively deal with how to protect your body from pesticides before exposure starts causing significant health issues.
To do that, you need to get those poisons out of your body as soon as you possibly can. And to eliminate as many toxins as possible, you’ll need to use a combination of detox ingredients and binders to help lower the toxic burden. Binders are detox substances that latch on to and neutralize toxic compounds so your body can safely remove them. This helps ensure pesticides don’t get stored in your cells, but you’ll also want to block that from happening.
At the same time, you need to protect your liver, which is your body’s own natural detox machine. One of your liver’s many jobs is to filter poisons out of your body. With constant pesticide consumption, your liver is processing a lot of toxins. So, it needs as much love and support as you can supply.
The Only Pesticide Detox Supplement
How can you accomplish this, protect your body, and detox, without a harsh detox method? All you need is a single supplement called GlyphoDetox. GlyphoDetox is the first and only pesticide detox supplement available. This physician-designed supplement contains the pesticide detoxification power you need to keep your body clear of glyphosate and other pesticides.*
GlyphoDetox is a comprehensive gut and detox formula that contains five naturally potent detox ingredients:
- Fulvic acid
- Icelandic kelp
- Citrus pectin
- Alginate complex
Each of these ingredients supports pesticide detox in a unique way.
The first supplement of its kind to actively detox and defend against pesticides, GlyphoDetox promotes gut health and nutrition with powerful antioxidants and essential detox nutrients.
Fulvic acid: Fulvic acid works as the centerpiece of the formula - it’s one of nature’s strongest pesticide binders. It’s been used for more than 3000 years as a traditional medicine to ward off disease, promote a healthy inflammatory response, and improve overall health and vitality. Fulvic acid forms chemical bonds with pesticides, toxins, and heavy metals, then escorts them out of your body through elimination. Fulvic acid specifically attaches to glyphosate and blocks its absorption. As a bonus, fulvic acid also neutralizes glyphosate’s antibiotic effects, protecting your beneficial gut bacteria.2-5
Icelandic kelp: Icelandic kelp helps protect and nourish your thyroid, a delicate organ that’s especially vulnerable to damage from toxins. Kelp also supplies a wealth of trace minerals to replace the nutrients that get stripped out of your body by glyphosate.6,7
Citrus pectin: Citrus pectin has a double role in the formula. First, it binds to toxins so they can safely pass out of your body. Second, citrus pectin works as a prebiotic, the preferred food of beneficial probiotic bacteria in your gut. This helps restore and fortify the probiotic population that glyphosate and other pesticides threaten.8,9
Alginate complex: Alginate complex, derived from seaweed, binds powerfully to chemical toxins and heavy metals. Alginates also form a protective gel, which supports the protective intestinal barrier and reduces the risk of leaky gut.10-12
Glycine: Glycine, performs a few critical tasks to help your body ward off pesticide damage. It promotes production of glutathione, your body’s master antioxidant, to counter the free radicals created by toxins. Glycine also offers strong support for your liver, protects against leaky gut, and supports a flourishing population of beneficial gut bacteria. Those actions help neutralize the effects of pesticide exposure, especially for the liver and gut.13
With two capsules of GlyphoDetox a day, you’ll defend and protect health against pesticide and glyphosate exposure, and feel the difference in your gut and whole body—with more energy, and a protected and strong system to defend against toxic threats.*
Be proactive and protect yourself every day with GlyphoDetox.*
- Krol WJ, Arsenault TL, Pylypiw HM Jr, Incorvia Mattina MJ. Reduction of pesticide residues on produce by rinsing. J Agric Food Chem. 2000 Oct;48(10):4666-70
- Winkler J, Ghosh S. Therapeutic Potential of Fulvic Acid in Chronic Inflammatory Diseases and Diabetes. J Diabetes Res. 2018;2018:5391014. Published 2018 Sep 10
- Perminova IV, Garcia-Mina JM, Podgorski DC, Cervantes FJ, Efremenko EN, Domingo JL. Humic substances and living systems: Impact on environmental and human health. Environ Res. 2021 Mar;194:110726.
- Piccolo, A., Celano, G., & Conte, P. (1996). Adsorption of glyphosate by humic substances. Journal of agricultural and food chemistry, 44, 2442-2446.
- Shehata AA, Kühnert M, Haufe S, Krüger M. Neutralization of the antimicrobial effect of glyphosate by humic acid in vitro. Chemosphere. 2014 Jun;104:258-61.
- Zbigniew S. Role of Iodine in Metabolism. Recent Pat Endocr Metab Immune Drug Discov. 2017;10(2):123-126.
- Thodhal Yoganandham S, Raguraman V, Muniswamy G, et al. Mineral and Trace Metal Concentrations in Seaweeds by Microwave-Assisted Digestion Method Followed by Quadrupole Inductively Coupled Plasma Mass Spectrometry. Biol Trace Elem Res. 2019 Feb;187(2):579-585.
- Wikiera A, Irla M, Mika M. Prozdrowotne właściwości pektyn [Health-promoting properties of pectin]. Postepy Hig Med Dosw (Online). 2014 Jan 2;68:590-6. Polish.
- Beukema M, Faas MM, de Vos P. The effects of different dietary fiber pectin structures on the gastrointestinal immune barrier: impact via gut microbiota and direct effects on immune cells. Exp Mol Med. 2020 Sep;52(9):1364-1376. doi: 10.1038/s12276-020-0449-2.
- Sears ME. Chelation: harnessing and enhancing heavy metal detoxification--a review. ScientificWorldJournal. 2013;2013:219840.
- Wilks MF, et al. (2008) Improvement in Survival after Paraquat Ingestion Following Introduction of a New Formulation in Sri Lanka. PLoS Med. 5(2): e49.
- Mackie AR, Macierzanka A, Aarak K, et al. Sodium alginate decreases the permeability of intestinal mucus. Food Hydrocoll. 2016;52:749-755. doi:10.1016/j.foodhyd.2015.08.004
- Rom O, et al. Glycine-based treatment ameliorates NAFLD by modulating fatty acid oxidation, glutathione synthesis, and the gut microbiome. Sci Transl Med. 2020 Dec 2;12(572):eaaz2841.