Biology of Trauma Summit Highlights
We hope you enjoyed The Biology of Trauma Summit! If you missed the interview between Dr. Aimie Apigian and ecoNugenics’ founder Dr. Isaac Eliaz, make sure to watch our highlight reel above — it’s a short excerpt from their talk about the trauma-disease connection and how to break free from it for good.
Also, make sure to read your FREE summit gift! Overcome Your Struggles & Heal Your Body and Mind: Empowering Techniques to Help You Break Free from “Survival Mode” & Thrive explores the concept of being “stuck in survival mode,” a condition that shifts your body toward inflammation and disease. This is the “survival paradox” — when your body’s fight-or-flight instincts conflict with your ability to heal and thrive.
The good news is there are ways to stop this damaging cycle and reclaim your health, including with the help of a unique super nutrient (MCP). In this free PDF, you’ll find answers to the following questions:
- How do our struggles and issues in life affect our health over time?
- What causes the body’s survival response to go haywire?
- Can this unhealthy reaction be turned off?
- Why is it important to understand the “survival protein” galectin-3?
- How does galectin-3 trigger inflammation and contribute to disease?
- What is the ultimate solution to moving from constant survival mode to living in harmony?
- What is modified citrus pectin (MCP) and how does it help us recover from traumas, regain health, and thrive?
- Can MCP be combined with other therapies?
Supported by 76+ studies, PectaSol is the original, patented, and only proven form of Modified Citrus Pectin. Derived from citrus peels and modified for superior bioactivity and absorption, PectaSol has the unique ability to target inflammation at the source for powerful results, including balanced immune function, optimal microbiome health, maximum cell integrity, gentle detoxification, and other key anti-aging benefits.*
Summit attendees get 15% OFF their first order with code BIOTRA15!